This page contains eDealinfo.com's Deals RSS Feeds with subscription links. You can subscribe to our Deals RSS Feeds using your favorite news reader by clicking on any of the above buttons.
What is RSS?
You browse through eDealinfo.com daily to see the latest deal offerings. Wouldn't it be nice to get the latest deals delivered to you? RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and distributing Web content. RSS will automatically tell you when a new deal gets published enabling you to get the latest deal information as it is released.
How do I use RSS?
- Select your RSS reader: The RSS reader can be a standalone application or a Plug-in. The standalone applications run on your desktop and would automatically update the feeds that your are subscribed to. The Plug-in Readers will work with some existing applications like FireFox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed: Add our feed to the RSS reader.
- Enjoy: The RSS reader will automatically update the feeds so that you are aware of the latest deals as they get published.
Our feeds are for you at no cost as long as you agree to following terms and conditions:
- The feeds must be used by individuals for personal, non-commercial uses. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The feeds should not be altered in any way. You may not remove, modify or add content within the feed display or modify the links or referral codes.
- If the feeds are displayed publicly, then it may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the deals detail page on eDealinfo.com. You may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to eDealinfo.com.
- edealinfo.com Inc. retains all ownership and other rights in the RSS Content. A proper attribution to eDealinfo.com must be provided when the feeds are used publicly. The attribution text should read, "From eDealinfo.com - Your Source for Best Deals on the Net."
- edealinfo.com Inc. assumes no liability for any of your activities in connection with the RSS feeds or for your use of the RSS feeds in connection with your website.