Black Friday 2020 Ads, Deals & Coupons
5 ways to plan Black Friday 2018 better!
Imagine. You've had the most amazing Thanksgiving dinner with your family at your grandparents house with all your siblings and aunts and uncles. Had a delicious dinner, exchanged gifts, revived some old memories and made some new. Then you leave their house, still hung-over grandma's chocolate cake and oodles of love, coz you don't want to be late for the Black Friday 2019 sale you read about in the newspaper. So you reach home in the middle of the night, mentally prepared to wake up way early than your usual wake-up time just because you don't want to miss out on discounts on that Ikea closet or plush sofa set that you've had eyes on for days. But then you read about how the sale will start 2 hours before the scheduled time on twitter. And you realize you only have 30 minutes to make it to the store. You rush to the store in your car only to be welcomed by a huge queue already assembled at the gates. Sounds like a nightmare?
Well we will give you 5 ways plan this Black Friday Sale better.
- Chart out what you want to buy. Though it may seem like everything is on sale, retailers indulge in smart gimmicks. So maximize on deals and discounts by figuring out what is on sale and how much is the sale.
- Utilize social media. Thank god for social sites everything is updated instantly and occurs in real time. So watch out for information on shopping on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest or Twitter and other online shopping sites.
- Compare stores and products. Do not blindly go for the deals one shop offers as it turns out the same product may be offered at even lesser price at a different store, especially on electronics and furniture.
- Take a friends along. Well if you're going to spend 3 hours in the queue, better have company!
- Shop online. Or you can just avoid all hassles and avail Black Friday deals, ads, coupons & offers from anywhere, even your couch. We at edealinfo.com, are offering a Black Friday sale 2019 preview where you can browse through shops and online portals that will go on sale. From apparels to laptops, TV sets, home furniture, cell phones, shop from a wide range of products from the comfort of your home.
Prepare yourself for this Black Friday Shopping madness but make sure you shop smart!Posted on 11-15-2017